Anabel’s Angels Team Values:
- We are professionals to each other and to all we come in contact with.
- We show respect and treat all people with dignity.
- We strive to meet the highest levels of integrity and standards.
- We think, speak, and act with openness, warmth, consideration, and kindness.
- We are accountable for our actions in our work, to each other and to our partners.
- We honor those we serve by being socially, financially, and environmentally responsible.
- We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity, and change.
We have all been touched by a life gone to soon or have seen the havoc that can be reaped upon an individual who has lost hope. Anabel’s Angels wants to stand with these individuals and families and bring back some of that light and hope they have lost. Donating to Anabel’s Angels means you too are reaching out and standing with them and giving them the light they need to continue to fight. It is not always the big things that bring about the greatest impact but many small gestures can have a profound and deep impact that will be felt for years to come. Stand with us as we stand in the gap for those that are currently in the trenches fighting for each day.
Donations are used to provide funding to underfunded medical trials and/or programs directed towards the terminally ill and/or physically afflicted, families who have little to no support, and special events that will raise awareness and bring in additional funding.